Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Comfort Foods

Oh Monday, busy Monday! Started the day off with a green monster before the day o' meetings. I discovered the green monster on message boards which pointed me to the site http://www.greenmonstermovement.com/ which has some great ideas. I tried spinach, banana, peaches, and almond milk.

Managed to squeek out a lunch break and experienced reason #541 I love where I work. The salad bar at work - check out this glorious concoction.It tasted like fall mostly due to the salmon and roasted squash. Which then turned into this...
And led for a very very full me for the rest of my meetings. Sadly I ended up working too late to make it to the cardio circuit so I made up my own cardio circuit routine using a balance ball, bosu ball, resistance bands - resulting in lots of sweat. Feels so good!

Then came home to an easy dinner of BLTs and corn soup - I'd love to take credit for it but it was V-8 Southwestern Corn Soup. There is just something comforting about soup and a sandwich, specifically a BLT, such a classicNow back to watching House.

No comments:

Post a Comment